We Invite You to Visit Northport and Omena
The holidays are coming! Be sure to join us for the Northport Holiday Celebration on November 28! Here are just a few of the things you can enjoy during our Holiday Celebration day!
- Dolls and More will offer refreshments and has lots of small craft projects planned for the younger set!
- Studio 106 will be offering holiday cheer!
- MotoVino Cellars will be offering 30% off cases of select wine and 40% off cases of Dream label!
- Dog Ears Books will have both books and special items on sale as well as cookies to enjoy!
- Uniq-Uities will have refreshments galore!
Be sure to stay for music and caroling at the village Christmas tree at 5:45 and the tree lighting at 6 p.m. Then check out our local restaurants for specials!
Just because the weather's colder and there's snow on the ground doesn't mean there's nothing to do in Northport and Omena!
Hike the trails north of Northport in the Leelanau State Park, take the stairs down the bluff at Peterson Park -- going down is the easy part -- or plan a bike ride to the Grand Traverse Lighthouse, the tip of the Little Finger. The lighthouse and museum is located in the Leelanau State Park and you can camp there too!
Winter in Northport and Omena doesn't mean things slow down a lot. We kick off the pre-holiday season with a great holiday celebration on November 28. The day of shopping dining and enjoying a small town holiday atmosphere culminates with music and carols at 5:45 and the tree lighting at 6:00. To learn more about what's coming up check out our events calendar.
The location of Northport and Omena, on Michigan's Little Finger, is second to none for scenic touring. Travel M-22 from Traverse City to Northport, then take M-201 into Northport and beyond. At the tip of the peninsula is the Leelanau State Park and the Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum.